Project Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's one thing you hate doing but you're really good at?

Gardening

Tell me about a time where a team member or external person was highly relevant to the project's success, whose lack of co-operation threatened the project.

1 Answer

Do you know anyone who works here? How do you know them?

Some technical -very simple. General about Project Management stages.

They asked me standard industry questions as well as about my background and what I could bring to the team. They wanted to know about my knowledge of and experience with working with Health Plans. They were interested in knowing what methodologies I utilize as it relates to project management. Of course, I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses. Overall, it was a really great experience. I really appreciated the transparency of everyone I interviewed with.

If you were hired for this position, what would be the first thing you do?

Generally asked about my past experience and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. They were also interested in my previous design experience.

What's your salary expectations? Are you able to handle stress?

Explain your resume and what you've done, but really she did most of the talking.

1 Answer

1) Challenges overcome in life? 2) Leadership roles you have been a part of in your life 3)Where you see yourself in 2/5/10 years