Sales associate Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Sales associate Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you see yourself as a team player?

2 Answers

I talked about how well I work under pressure and how much I enjoy working with others by providing two specific academic and professional experiences.

Customers come first. Working with my fellow Associates we have our customers come back because we are reliable and have what they need.

What is one quality that you have that you believe would help you do this job successfully?

2 Answers

None of the questions were particularly difficult, as you can see. The hardest part of the entire interview process is really just standing out in the midst of the 50+ people at the initial group interview with the Account Managers.

1 Answer

What would you do if someone wanted to use your discount?

1 Answer

are you willing taking a background and drug test

1 Answer

where did i get my pant? :)

none

1 Answer

Basic teamwork related questions you can google.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

"how will you keep up with your work and be available to customers at the same time?"

110 of 296 Interview Questions