Sales Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY | Glassdoor

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Brooklyn, NY

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what can you do about these clearance items

1 Answer

make your own prices and get them out the way

They gave me a sheet with some employee metrics and asked which employee was the weakest link and why. They also asked what would I do to improve his efficiency.

Do I have any questions?

1 Answer

What makes you believe you'd be a great fit for CubeSmart?

1. Sooner or later, we all have to deal with a customer who has unreasonable demands. Tell me about a time when you had to handle a customer with an unreasonable request. What did you do?

What did you do in the last company to help them increase sales?

Now that you've heard more about my company, what would be the first thing you would do to help improve sales?

110 of 13 Interview Questions