Associate Interview Questions in Buena Park, CA | Glassdoor

Associate Interview Questions in Buena Park, CA

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

#1 employee, because I am here to work and be the best employee that I can be. People may dislike me for other reasons, but as long as my managers like me...all that matters.

I'd definitely go for being the #15 employee. Being hated at work is going to destroy your productivity, both by making you loathe your job and making it nearly impossible for you to motivate a team of co-workers to get bigger projects done.

There are 53,000 employees at ADP. To have 14 people ranked higher than you within that organisation is still a sign that you are one of the most valuable employees. Better to have 14 people ranked higher than you and have a productive and courteous relationship with your coworkers than to be #1 and have a dysfunctional relationship with your coworkers.

What is your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable soliciting the card?

1 Answer

What is your availability?

1 Answer

Do you have your resume?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

What are some of your skills?

1 Answer

All questions were basic. Only unexpected ones were what does integrity and approachable mean to you.

2 Answers

Give us an experience with a bad customer and how you handled it

110 of 53 Interview Questions