Human Resources Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources

Human Resources Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

Human Resources Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

Business executives look to HR coordinators to help their companies run smoothly by managing issues related to employment, compensation, and employee relations. Expect a lot of behavioral questions that will evaluate your organizational and interpersonal skills as well as scenario questions that will test your ability to handle different kinds of employee conflicts.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe how you handled a difficult employee relations issue

2 Answers

I had to speak with an employee about personal hygiene due to complaints from other staff members. The meeting was very difficult because the employee became emotional. I had to calm the employee down first then get to the heart of the issue. I had to gover the basics of hygiene with an adult.

I once encountered an issue with an employee who had too many absences. I found that the best way to handle the situation was to communicate with the employee in order to try to correct the issue before simply recommending to management to think about terminating employment.

They asked what I knew about the company and seemed unhappy that I didn't know every detail about their history.

1 Answer

What is your current salary?

2 Answers

Did you watch the Bills game last week?

1 Answer

Human Resources experience, future aspirations, etc.

Why should we hire you over the other candidates with 20-30 years experience?

4 Answers

Why Sodexo?

1 Answer

What do you expect for the culture to be at workplace?

1 Answer

What's a situation in which you messed up at work?

110 of 24 Interview Questions