Project Manager Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Desire to move company in different direction from a business standpoint

1 Answer

I have the ability to convince others

Why are you no longer working for the previous company

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

Why do you feel you are best suited for this position.

1 Answer

Asked about experience, what type of projects I've worked on, etc.

Why was there a break in my employment?

1 Answer

Give me an example of how you improved operational efficiency

scenario questions on how to work with internal clients, communication expectations which aligned with their culture. (do homework on their operating model - hierarchical management and strong project management

Very long and drawn out. Asked for documents that were over 30 years old. They asked questions not revelant to the position. Recruiter was not informed on any of the job responsibilities.

2 Answers

Describe the worst situation where you had a conflict with the owner or GC, and how you handled it.

110 of 17 Interview Questions