Recruiter Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY | Glassdoor

Recruiter Interview Questions in Buffalo, NY

"Companies and agencies are looking to hire recruiters with the industry knowledge and interpersonal skills to source, interview, and hire qualified job candidates. When interviewing for a recruitment position, expect to be asked about your sales experience and customer service experience, as having skills in these departments is essential to becoming a good recruiter who can sell jobs to the right candidates."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

What sales experience do you have?

What sources do you use for recruiting?

What do you know about Cedar Bus Co?

How I would handle a difficult personality?

1 Answer

The most difficult thing about the interview was the VP shooting down any kind of subjective answer to a question. Responses like I'm a hard worker or I'm very detail oriented will be countered with "that is subjective, can you give me something tangible". Also, honesty is appreciated, I told her one of the reasons I was fired from a past job and she didn't hold it against me. She was actually glad I was honest with her and understood the reason. Most difficult

Let me tell you about my experience and why I was selected to join this company.

What questions do you have about me?

Where I see myself in one year for the fact that many variables go along with this. Outside factors that may affect where I would like to be in a year. But overall I am satisfied with how things are turning out.

110 of 18 Interview Questions