Business Analyst Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor
Business Analyst Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

- Questions around my BA skills such as approach to defining business system needs, assets produced along the way, driving adoption - behavioral questions around my motivation to look for a change, why Soliant, whats unique about me, how do I use my MBA in my line of work etc. - interesting exercise geared towards seeing me in action defining a business need and then potential design approaches using Salesforce - understanding of the platform at a detailed level (workflow rules, different clouds etc) as well as more generally (whats good or bad or something that I've found in the platform thats particularly troublesome)