Consultant Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

Consultant Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Honestly can't recall since the guy was super rude!

1 Answer

I am sorry if I left such a bad impression to the interviewee, I see that the review was posted 3 months after the interview. I honestly don't remember such interaction but I'd like to take the opportunity to explain our interview process. All of our initial screenings are conducted through recorded video call by the hiring manager. I normally do a second video call before inviting the final 2-3 candidates into the office. By the time the person is invited into the office, the management team has invested quite a lot of time and the chance of getting hired is pretty high. We ask candidates to do a lot of whiteboarding to understand their problem solving ability and their thought process. We typically make decision the following week.

Is it better to complete a client deliverable on time that is not up to its full potential or to push a deadline back in order to provide the best possible solution?

1 Answer

Dr. P trained his dog to run straight and accelerate exactly 10m/s whenever the dog hears the bell sound. The dog is brought to a start of an infinite straight path with laser beams across every 100m. If crossing every laser beam causes the bell sound, and Dr. P personally gives the first bell sound, then: Will the dog accelerate infinitely or will stabilize at a certain speed?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Cardinal Education?--> asked a few times. What are your strengths?

1 Answer

Initially they asked these questions by email: 1) An angry dog is chasing a swimmer around a circular pond. The swimmer is in the center of the circular pond trying to get out of water before the dog bites. Assuming that the dog is not going to swim and the speed of the swimmer is 4 times slower than the speed of dog around the pond; can the swimmer get to the ground before dog gets to the point of release?

1 Answer

Classic questions testing your understanding of basic probability and logic and basic drill-down analysis ability. No formal education is required to answer these questions; they are purely logical.

How do you motivate students to work hard when they are not motivated?

110 of 13 Interview Questions