Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you change our product?!

1 Answer

Relaunching/repositioning the product with better pricing, packing, etc., after conducting market research, acceptance, views, opinion, etc.

Why WedriveU?

2 Answers

Is I were to be chosen for the job would I be able to handle the salary which was lower than I was used to because they were at that time a new startup carrier.

1 Answer

What are your plans in the next 3-5 years?

1 Answer

N/A: Questions were very simple and straightforward. Most difficult question: " Give a detailed account of a creative or innovating program you implemented successfully"

1 Answer

Tell us how you have turned a potentially negative situation into a positive situation with all of the players walking away satisfied.

1 Answer

How do you rate your success

1 Answer

How would I react to being confronted by a angry customer?

1 Answer

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

1 Answer

What has been your greatest accomplishment within your previous jobs?

110 of 42 Interview Questions