Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

1 Answer

I work well on my own and enjoy being organized. I like to plan my own schedule. If I get no as an answer, I will go back again and ask in a different way, as it is always about timing.

How would you change our product?!

1 Answer

What do you believe is the most difficult part of being a salesman?

1 Answer

Tell us how you have turned a potentially negative situation into a positive situation with all of the players walking away satisfied.

1 Answer

Is I were to be chosen for the job would I be able to handle the salary which was lower than I was used to because they were at that time a new startup carrier.

1 Answer

How would I react to being confronted by a angry customer?

Why WedriveU?

2 Answers

This one is funny, was a great set of interviewers but the hardest question was asking my post interview questions up front as we kicked off the last interview, not hard just different and I loved it,

What are your plans in the next 3-5 years?

110 of 34 Interview Questions