Sales Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Manager

Sales Manager Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

"As a sales manager, it's your job to guide your team to success by setting appropriate quotas and goals, building sales plans, establishing training programs, and and developing sales strategies. Employers are looking for candidates who are skilled negotiators, planners, and leaders. In an interview, come ready to discuss your management style and how you've closed sales in the past. Excelling in sales is all about delivering superb customer service, so be prepared to offer a sales pitch on the spot or answer a scenario question about handling tough customers."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you work on your own? Are you good at planning your own day? Do you always take no for an answer?

1 Answer

I work well on my own and enjoy being organized. I like to plan my own schedule. If I get no as an answer, I will go back again and ask in a different way, as it is always about timing.

What do you believe is the most difficult part of being a salesman?

1 Answer

This one is funny, was a great set of interviewers but the hardest question was asking my post interview questions up front as we kicked off the last interview, not hard just different and I loved it,

How do you rate your success