Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA

"As a senior business analyst, you are being hired for your years as a business analyst, providing you with the experience and guidance that other business analysts need. Interviewers want to see that you are capable of taking on more complex projects by testing your Excel skills, ability to perform an analysis, and leadership in a team setting. Be prepared to focus on your previous experiences with data, multi-tasking, and organizations and how it has all culminated to help you make sound decisions for the company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

- Questions around my BA skills such as approach to defining business system needs, assets produced along the way, driving adoption - behavioral questions around my motivation to look for a change, why Soliant, whats unique about me, how do I use my MBA in my line of work etc. - interesting exercise geared towards seeing me in action defining a business need and then potential design approaches using Salesforce - understanding of the platform at a detailed level (workflow rules, different clouds etc) as well as more generally (whats good or bad or something that I've found in the platform thats particularly troublesome)