Business Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Administrator Interview Questions

Business administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you deal with ambiguity?

3 Answers

They're looking for a self-starter/someone who can guide themselves in their day to day work--no hand holding. They don't however, want you to be so self sufficient in this role you look to move outside a business administrator role.

Why would you want a BA role? No one moves 'up' (or anywhere, really) from there...

As someone who has always prided myself on 'journalist' background and communications skills, asking the extra questions at the start is my essential MO. Nobody really likes swinging away in the blind, but if you allow a vague e- to put you in a hole about expectations, seldom will you choose exactly the desired path to specific results. I can wing it with the best, but historically I ask a couple of the 5Ws, perhaps add a "so this is where I'm going with that," comment. Person bringing the ambiguity will have a clue about how I'm handling, if they don't say "whooooa guy, that's not at all what *I* was thinking!" then I proceed, and of course, periodically update on progress/problems dealing with.

Are you a 'clock watcher'? Note, an inappropriate question to a person with 18 years of experience working in Manhattan in the Pension Industry

1 Answer

Discuss a problem I had experienced in the work place and how I was able to resolve it.

What's my biggest weakness

1 Answer

a) Describe in detail how your last company was set up to run its Salesforce CRM. b) Given a 1-page business scenario (a "small tech company with high sales rep turnover, losses to multiple competitors, and need for post-sales support"), how would you approach solving their problems using Salesforce?

1 Answer

Is this a job you can see yourself doing?

1 Answer

They asked me about my past experience in finance and billing. I explained what I did and how I would be essential to the role that I was interviewing for. I explained my desired work schedule and they worked with me so that I can continue with my work life balance.

1 Answer

How can you contribute to this company?, Who was your biggest influence?

110 of 90 Interview Questions