Business Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Advisor Interview Questions

Business advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

3rd Interview: "So I have a client. And based on some new regulation, his compliance department has to start putting out [insert trade resolution document here]. But the people, led by their compliance officer, don't want to intergrate this into their process. So right now the lawyers and our team are prepping them to be compliant when the rule is phased in, but how do I fix this problem:"

2 Answers

"I don't know, that seems really challenging" (Was exactly what the interviewer wanted- he was making a point that soft skills and process engineering are different and in his opinion more challenging than financial modeling)

Was this the question you were asked during your case interview?

The case interview questions are broad and may take some effort. E.g. our client is going to enter the business of ...what are the advantages and disadvantages?

What was you last W-2

1 Answer

Will you be wiling to work as a 1099 Contractor?

1 Answer

Mostly it was character and experience questions. How I'd fit it, and what I had done in the past.

1 Answer

You set an appointment for an initial sales meeting. You arrive and the man you are schedule to meet with says I'm booked solid today and only have 15 minutes instead of the 60 I promised, let's head back and meet ok? What's your response?

1 Answer

What was a time you had to exhibit leadership skills?

1 Answer

What have you done before? Can you stay for another meeting with the dept mgr.? When can we expect your response to our offer?

1 Answer

How would your generate leads to hit your quota

1 Answer

Insperity is an HR company, so the interviews are well planned and methodical. They ascribe to the S.T.A.R. method for interviews. Describe a sales effort you made where you did not win the business.

110 of 91 Interview Questions