Business Analyst (Financial Analyst) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Analyst (Financial Analyst) Interview Questions

Business analyst (financial analyst) interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

1 Answer

Was 2014 a good or bad year for PGE? Why do you want to leave your current job? Why Business Finance ? Why PG&E? How does PG&E makes its money? Who approves the revenue release/profit targets? -

1 Answer

How did you approach a challenge at work, and how did you over come it?

Give me an example of a time when you worked with large data - what was the issue and how did you go about solving it?

How does your experience apply to this job? Describe a time you had to shift your priorities to complete a task. How did you meet all your deadlines? They also asked about process improvement projects. Just make sure to know your resume. I made sure to have at least 5-10 examples from each job I had, showcasing my ability to managed my time, successful process improvement projects, and forecasting and analyzing financial statements.

1 Answer

Every review I read online, provided a different experience. Not one applied to the actual interview; however, you meet with the HR analyst and the departmental head. The department head sets the tone for the interview, and with 23 campus, I'm sure each one is different.

Was I aware of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill?

1 Answer

When you worked with someone who is different from you and how did you handle that?