Business Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Analytics Manager Interview Questions

Business analytics manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would I validate the data for integrity of results?

1 Answer

Create quick pivot and then connect to the totals for different reports, using simple logical function in Excel.

How would I resolve the issue with the data integrity when receiving the files with the data from the clients?

1 Answer

How would you proceed if you were hired - how would you spend your first three months? There is no documentation in the department and two Analyst, who are here for a long time 'have everything they learned in their heads'.

1 Answer

There are a lot of reports scattered around sent by email, in folders etc. How would I resolve the issue? We are moving from one of the current reporting platforms, what would you implement as a new platform that would centralize reporting. Tableau, because it allows the user to connect to all data sources, which Click View can't do. Director told that it actually can (I used personal free version that did not have capability). So my final answer was ClickView together with Excel that can connect to the database.

1 Answer

How would you validate the data integrity for ad hoc requests?

1 Answer

What do you think are some of the biggest risks facing Paypal?

1 Answer

What was one of you biggest professional challenges?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to change expectations from someone on the team.

1. Why Box? 2. What excites me about my job? 3. Why did I want to switch out of my current job? 4. How would others describe me as a team member? 5. Common behavioral questions (ex: walk me through your resume, tell me about a time when...) 6. Case questions (ex: how would I structure my analysis to evaluate X, retention rates have been changing month over month - why?) I was also asked to prepare a presentation. Lastly, I had a basic SQL interview (more conceptual) to ensure I knew how to structure the queries appropriately to extract data from various tables.

110 of 13 Interview Questions