Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Associate Interview Questions

1,274

Business associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

Gave an example of when I worked at a media agency where I solved a question the client had for 20+ years.

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

2 Answers

Problem Solving questions from the Recruiter: 1) What is 20% of 120? 2) What is 2/3 of 210? Problem Solving question from the Manager: 3) If company A has a budget of $5,000 per month for 20,000 clicks and company B has a budget of $6,000 per month for 35,000 clicks, which company is paying more?

3 Answers

Which is better: someone who tries their hardest or someone who gets it done at any cost?

2 Answers

The CEO liked to talk about sports, baseball & basketball mainly. I didn't undertand any relevance to the job, whole interview felt like a lockeroom pep talk. Very dull learned nothing more about the job than I had already read online in the job description. Kinda felt like a big waste of time but I guess good practice, they say you should try & practice interviewing all the time right so I just chalk this experience up as practice.

2 Answers

What makes you a good salesperson?

1 Answer

Which of these two year-end scenarios would you prefer? A $10,000 bonus as the worst performer in your department or a $5,000 bonus as the best performer in your department.

1 Answer

The usual "What are your weaknesses?" is a tough question.

1 Answer

How would you set up a lunch of BLTs for 100 people?

1 Answer

Here are different marketing strategies and how much it costs to execute them. Which one would you choose and why?

110 of 1,274 Interview Questions