Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Associate Interview Questions

Business associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer

Gave an example of when I worked at a media agency where I solved a question the client had for 20+ years.

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

1 Answer

Problem Solving questions from the Recruiter: 1) What is 20% of 120? 2) What is 2/3 of 210? Problem Solving question from the Manager: 3) If company A has a budget of $5,000 per month for 20,000 clicks and company B has a budget of $6,000 per month for 35,000 clicks, which company is paying more?

3 Answers

Which is better: someone who tries their hardest or someone who gets it done at any cost?

2 Answers

The CEO liked to talk about sports, baseball & basketball mainly. I didn't undertand any relevance to the job, whole interview felt like a lockeroom pep talk. Very dull learned nothing more about the job than I had already read online in the job description. Kinda felt like a big waste of time but I guess good practice, they say you should try & practice interviewing all the time right so I just chalk this experience up as practice.

2 Answers

"Are you looking for a "job" or a "career"?

1 Answer

Not too difficult, if you are prepared for a behavioral interview

1 Answer

Describe a time when you either helped or did not help a coworker and explain why.

1 Answer

Given a text file, how would you print out all phone numbers in it?

1 Answer

If you are holding a callable bond is it your right or obligation to deliver the bond if it is called.

110 of 982 Interview Questions