Business banking relationship manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for business banking relationship manager

Business banking relationship manager Interview Questions

business banking relationship manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had only one financial statement to choose from in order to analyze a company, which one would you choose?

1 Answer

This is a pretty basic question. I answered "Balance Sheet" which is insane because every financial analyst/lender knows that cash is king. The answer is the Cash Flow Statement. The interviewer was kind enough to tell me that she usually relies on the balance sheet too. Like I said, they did everything they could to ensure I left the interview feeling good about myself. Still, I think I'd prefer tough love.

We have a client whose financial reporting is poor because the company's current chief financial officer is really a senior accountant/controller who doesn't have the expertise in corporate finance. The CFO has been with the company for over 25 years and the CEO is unwilling to change his role. What would you do?

1 Answer

have you prepared a business plan?

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

What methods do you plan to use to make your goals? How would you know if a business client is a good candidate for a business loan. How did you determine that? Tell me how you would spread numbers for a loan to determine that a client is able to afford a loan..

"Give examples of...." type questions. Tell me about a time that you showed leadership.

There was one brain teaser question which I can't remember now.