Business case Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business case Interview Questions

2,560

interview questions shared by candidates

Business case Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did you design a performance management system? And was it successful? Why or why not?

2101 Answers

"One size, does not fit all" I designed a performance management system where the business/strategic goals were aligned with the HR Department's goals as to measure the success of each employee and help improve the process and procedures. It was successful because the turn-over rate decreased, productivity increased, and sales were booming!

Sorry, I didn't mean to vote this comment down; It was a mistake and can only vote once. Thanks

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.

593 Answers

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

17 Answers

Case interview: basic business problem (if product X costs Capital One $4.00 per unit, with a $800 sunk cost, and we charge X amount of dollars along with a $10 annual fee, how many do we need to sell to break even, etc). Followed by a longer discussion of more complex problems that the situation might entail.

8 Answers

If you have 10 bags of marbles with 10 marbles each and one bag has marbles that weigh differently than the others, how would you figure it out from one weighing

7 Answers

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

if you have a project like a display model to complete but you are running out of time and a customer comes in asking for assistance what would you do?

2 Answers

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

2 Answers

Tell me how you would conduct an interview of a reference for security clearance.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you see yourself getting involved with the company and/or its clients?

4 Answers