Business case Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business case Interview Questions

1,610

interview questions shared by candidates

Business case Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

how do you suit to this position

1 Answer

Why have you had so many jobs in the past?

1 Answer

"What qualifies you to work with a mobile sales based company and if so, how would you fit into the company and contribute?"

1 Answer

How long would it take you to build this incredibly interactive user experience that I just gave you a 30-second demo of?

1 Answer

Where would you most want to work in this facility?

1 Answer

Each interviewer was required by HR to ask me 1-2 exactly worded questions given to them in advance. Some about the culture of the company and others about management and past experiences. Only one was "tell me about a time when..."

1 Answer

Do you know what we mean by IOS standards?

1 Answer

I was asked to rank the basic responsibilities of the job in order of importance; I can't exactly remember but it was something to the effect of 'claims', 'quotes', 'current clients'..

1 Answer

Technical questions were difficult and very industry specific, they had an element of future job tasks that a successful candidate would perform and resembled a case study interview with the Oil and Gas industry specifics viz. Well pressure and its properties, Project valuation and its components, characteristics of a Oil Rig and most significant factors affecting driling and completion activities, the well flow process etc.

1 Answer

Interviewer went into a detailed explanation of how much money people COULD earn then after ten minutes talking about the possibilities gave the reality of the position - would you work for $30-$35,000 salary?

5160 of 1,610 Interview Questions