Want a Free Job Posting?

Business case Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Technical questions were difficult and very industry specific, they had an element of future job tasks that a successful candidate would perform and resembled a case study interview with the Oil and...”

“Interviewer went into a detailed explanation of how much money people COULD earn then after ten minutes talking about the possibilities gave the reality of the position - would you work for...”

“Have you worked with a Hispanic population”

“It was kind of like a case question for consulting. His friend wanted to buy a restaurant with certain profits and sales, and he wanted my input. I tried to keep up and understand concepts like...”

“How much is spent on gasoline is consumed in the US every year?”

“I was asked to represent the application architecture on my previous project, with a simple diagram that someone with no background in it could understand”

“Where would you recommend the property focus its [paid search] budget and efforts?”

“Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.”

“Technical question about adding customized fields to a Crystal Report in EPICOR.”

“In the second stage a phone interview the following situation was presented: You have 5 Apache web servers sitting behind a load balancer. They are pegged as far as load and are not responding to...”

5160 of 1,626 Interview Questions