Business Development Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Development Analyst Interview Questions

Business development analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think you are fit for the position? What qualities do you have that you think will help in this job?

The first case interview was analytical. It was basic math but the correct questions needed to be asked by me in order to come up with the correct revenue - estimate. Another case dealt with a domestic company looking to expand globally. You should be up to date on current economic news. The final case interview was less about problem solving and more about how you would handle difficult team environments and difficult clients. The confirming interview more of a laid back conversation with basic behavioral questions mixed in to help drive the conversation.

Codility assessment was very dry and did not allow for showcasing a developer's dimensional talents, it was an all or nothing answer provided.

skills related questions, about undergrad involvement and how these things tie into me being an ideal candidate for this firm.

1 Answer

None really. Very straight-forward, open, honest. Made me feel at ease as soon as I got there. Great atmosphere.

My background was mostly in non-profit organizations, and I was asked how I would handle the tasks of the position that required me to have concern for this small for-profit company.