Business Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Development Associate Interview Questions

Business development associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If we send out 100 media kits and one bring back x amount in $1,000 of dollars, is it worth it?

1 Answer

What is your relevant experience?

1 Answer

Would you be willing to take an unpaid position?

1 Answer

Why does a sales position interest you?

1 Answer

Which manager have you least liked? And, why? Asked those type of questions. They weren't asking questions because they wanted to get to know you, they asked them because they printed them off of the web page that you browsed 5 minutes before walking through the door. AND, you can find them at how_to_conduct_interviews_if_you_want_to_conduct_interviews_FIVE_years_ago.com. I remember there were two that interviewed me, and one chomped pretty well one her gum. In an interview? Really? Really? Bueller? Practice? Practice!?? Playoffs? It was pretty funny.

1 Answer

If we hired you tomorrow, tell me how you would go about planning X event?

1 Answer

Given a text file, how would you print out all phone numbers in it?

1 Answer

If you were working on a project with a colleague who was uncooperative, would you approach the colleague or the colleague's manager.

1 Answer

Not too difficult, if you are prepared for a behavioral interview

1 Answer

The only difficult (or at least unexpected) questions I was asked had to do with the automotive industry. The questions were completely irrelevant to the company and position but my interviewer came from that industry. One was what does the RPM vs torque curve look like for an electric motor.