Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Executive

Business Development Executive Interview Questions

"As a business development executive, you will be the lead sales professional in your company who is responsible for developing ways to access untapped markets, acquire new customers, and expand the reach of your business. You can expect to be interviewed on your ability to think of creative ways to access new customers, willingness to travel far and frequently, and your experience in sales, marketing, and customer service. Prepare to be given scenarios where you have to explain how you would develop new ways to reach different consumer demographics."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

1 Answer

Yes I would try to make myself flexible for travelling

One thing they asked me was: Did you think you could successfully market and sale the service to the target market , within which the company operates ?

1 Answer

Describe your experience in selling solutions versus products? How are they different and how would you place your experience in this conversation?

Sales cycle questions

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

We are really about finding the right 'fit' and want you to know that all of us have been through difficult times. What is it about your last company that makes you want to leave.

why logisitics

1 Answer

Do you think that you are a good fit for the company

1 Answer

What do you know about Ceridian?

1 Answer

What have been your sales targets in the past and have you met or exceeded them?

110 of 147 Interview Questions