Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Development Interview Questions

6,682

Business development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

2 Answers

I analyzed the output of all the machines on our factory sales floor and determined what the bottleneck machines were. I put in a request to purchase more of the bottleneck machines. The new machines alleviated the bottleneck in production, drastically speeding up the total output of the factory in the process.

So is this a kind of Leadership Principle questions? Thank you for sharing your experience. Wondering have you tried Rooftop Slushie for your interview prep? I saw some posts similar with your experience - which are really useful for me so far. rooftopslushie.com

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

2 Answers

What is a clustered/non clustered index.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

1 Answer

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

What would you do to grow our business. How would someone know this if they were not from that industry.

1 Answer

One thing they asked me was: Did you think you could successfully market and sale the service to the target market , within which the company operates ?

1 Answer

Describe your experience in selling solutions versus products? How are they different and how would you place your experience in this conversation?

Given a fleet of 50 trucks, each with a full fuel tank and a range of 100 miles, how far can you deliver a payload? You can transfer the payload from truck to truck, and you can transfer fuel from truck to truck. Extend your answer for n trucks.

23 Answers