Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Development Manager Interview Questions

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about your sales approach to a client who has stated that they don't like EMC...

1 Answer

EMC is all about leveraging resources and angles of attack. Those resources include channel partners, outside influencers and clients in like industries. An EMCer refuses to loose... so get creative...

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

1 Answer

What would you do to grow our business. How would someone know this if they were not from that industry.

1 Answer

Have you ever managed a large account?

2 Answers

Hard to say... there were so many questions. But they were all germane and relevant.

1 Answer

Would you ever lie to a customer? I will never forget that question.

1 Answer

They described their product and asked questions mostly about "how would you go about selling this?"

1 Answer

Since I did not have a background in traditional staffing, asked me if I had concerns joining a staffing organization.

1 Answer

What sort of career path do I see for myself.

110 of 745 Interview Questions