Business development manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business development manager Interview Questions

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

2 Answers

I analyzed the output of all the machines on our factory sales floor and determined what the bottleneck machines were. I put in a request to purchase more of the bottleneck machines. The new machines alleviated the bottleneck in production, drastically speeding up the total output of the factory in the process.

So is this a kind of Leadership Principle questions? Thank you for sharing your experience. Wondering have you tried Rooftop Slushie for your interview prep? I saw some posts similar with your experience - which are really useful for me so far. rooftopslushie.com

What would you do to grow our business. How would someone know this if they were not from that industry.

2 Answers

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

What is the full form of internet?

5 Answers

What do you think a business development manager does on a daily basis?

3 Answers

Are there any areas that you where you would like additional information?

2 Answers

They kept asking me if I HAD ANY QUESTIONS FOR THEM.

2 Answers

What is your weakest quality

"Sell me this pen"

2 Answers

Have you ever managed a large account?

110 of 1,391 Interview Questions