Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Manager

Business Development Manager Interview Questions

"Business development managers work to expand their company's business, so employers are looking for go-getters who can identify promising opportunities, manage partner relations, and successfully implement partnerships into current business models. In an interview, expect to be quizzed on your analytical, interpersonal, and management skills. You may be asked to evaluate a prospective market or pitch an unorthodox business to the executives of a company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

Cisco is already touching the SMB and consumer segment, esp. with its managed services. Public TelePresence at a low enough price would be extremely attractive to consumers in less developed areas. With Cisco's experience in using games to promote its products, offering game hosting as a managed service is not such a big leap.

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

2 Answers

What would you do to grow our business. How would someone know this if they were not from that industry.

1 Answer

Have you ever managed a large account?

2 Answers

1 Answer

How do you think that you will impact the culture at WealthTouch?

1 Answer

How would I deal with missing a deadline with a customer project delivery.

None.

1 Answer

White board a process to obtain new business and sustain it

1 Answer

When asked if the interveiwer intimidated me or if I was scared of her.

110 of 1,111 Interview Questions