Business development specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business development specialist Interview Questions

business development specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A good number of questions centered around my experience and approach to building a pipeline, prospecting for new accounts and managing relationships with existing clients. These were all not only very appropriate but core to them determining if I'd be a good fit for the position and their culture.

1 Answer

I answered them honestly and approached the process as if I was selling my skills and talents to them. Overall I think this was what landed me the position I was going after with Pride.

Which 2 of our 5 values do you embody (on back of a business card)?

1 Answer

No unusually difficult questions. "How do you motivate people working on a team with you?", "How would you deal with people who are negative at work?", "How would you convince senior executives to come to our conferences?"

1 Answer

What does a typical day look like for you?

1 Answer

What drives you? What goals do you have? What kind of money do you want to make? What position do you want to have? What's important to you? What are your hobbies? Where do you want to me in a year, and within the next few years? What's the first goal you want to accomplish?

1 Answer

Basic questions,why are you here, why do you want to find another job from where you are at...Why should we hire you, we have over 5000 applicants, what makes you stand out...Well I wanted to say at least I keep my appointments, ON TIME...

1 Answer

What type of birthday cake would you make for a client?

1 Answer

Tell me about what you do now.

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Seriously, what are your weaknesses?