Business Information Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Information Analyst Interview Questions

Business information analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...

1 Answer

How about my experience and expertise? Aren't you interested how I can add value to your organization?

What do you think are the most important skills for a BA (business analyst)? Discuss a project you have worked with a client on and the outcomes of that project. Discuss project management experiences (more focused on technical piece). What about your prior experience would make you a good candidate for this position?

How do you work with data? How do you work with a team? How do you work with minimal information?

Standard questions, why should we hire you, where do you want to be in 5 years, how do you get along with others...

Why should we hire you instead of one of your classmates?

There were no technical questions. They do ask you about prior technical experiences, for example working with Microsoft Excel, but any college student who has worked with a computer can adequately answer that question. The key for this interview is to be confident throughout the process and to clearly articulate your past experiences. They are looking for people who can clearly relate technical concepts to non-technical people.

110 of 32 Interview Questions