Business Intelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Intelligence Interview Questions

Business intelligence interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked questions about solving problems programatically

1 Answer

Who are Palantir's top two competitors?

1 Answer

The previous scenario actually happened. Would you give a 10% discount?

1 Answer

Along with the usuals, he asked "If it's 11:20 on an Analog clock, what is the angle between the two hands?" (note: that includes the slight rotation of the hour hand between the hours). I got it wrong three times, but he didn't care. He said he just had to ask because it was required.

1 Answer

The case study had a few ambiguous questions intended to demonstrate the thought process.

3 Answers

There were a few interesting questions on database architecture but the ONE BIG question I have is with all the money, resources, and time these guys have put into advanced decision support systems, why are they not more successful? If I had half the systems these guys had in my last 2 jobs, I would have been a business rock star. My only conclusion is that it is all about not rocking the boat at YP.com and pure paralysis by analysis......

1 Answer

Describe the system architecture for a recommendation engine based on a customer's previous shopping history.

1 Answer

If you were stuck on a desert island with a database that contained all the knowledge ever created, but you only had 10 SQL statements that you could ever use, what would they be?

just general questions

1 Answer

I was asked what the largest database I worked on was

1120 of 370 Interview Questions