Business Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Intern Interview Questions

Business intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

what motivates you?

Personal goal

Hi, i was just wondering, did you have to take the online writing assessment? If so, how was that? what did they ask you? Your response will be really appreciated! thanks!

As for the online writing assessment, the one I had was not very difficult. The subject was sth like in e&y you need to work with many other teams, what are your qualities to help this teamwork/cooperation? How these qualities will help your development in E&Y? There was 45min for this essay in total

Imagine a cube 1x1x1, then imagine that you form a cube of 10x10x10 with all these little cubes of 1x1x1. How many cubes do you have to remove to get rid of the surface of cubes.

3 Answers

3rd Interview: "So I have a client. And based on some new regulation, his compliance department has to start putting out [insert trade resolution document here]. But the people, led by their compliance officer, don't want to intergrate this into their process. So right now the lawyers and our team are prepping them to be compliant when the rule is phased in, but how do I fix this problem:"

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you worked in a team, but were not a team leader. How did you handle a conflict?

2 Answers

A few years ago, Sprint decided that they will make phone calls from cellphone-cellphone free! There is a legend that a guy who was 20 years old by that time decided to call every single cellphone in the united states, and when he was 80 years old he finished doing all that calls. Is that possible? prove it!

2 Answers

Tell me about a time when you had to sell an idea to your coworkers? How did you do it? Did they buy it?

1 Answer

I was asked about what my favorite resource was on the Course Hero site which caught me off guard since I had not created an account yet.

1 Answer

Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction" "How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"

3 Answers

Why do you care about working here?

1 Answer

Given the Death rates for 5 different customersegment groups. Which ones should we include in our portfolio to break-even? Graph our profits as we include additional groups

110 of 234 Interview Questions