Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Interview Questions

25,917

business interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

50,000 shoppers with a 0.5% conversion rate for a chair that costs $250. Wayfair makes a 27% profit. Next, 50,000 shoppers will get a 10% discount. What is the conversion rate they must achieve to achieve the same profits as before?

17 Answers

This is incorrect Old revenue = 50000*250*.005=250*250 New revenue with conversion rate r% = 50000*r*250*.9 = old revenue = 250*250 r = .55%

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you deal with a stakeholder who was insisting that a complex process would be the ideal solution to an existing problem?

7 Answers

How do you give about giving a presentation without preparation or knowledge of the subject?

6 Answers

You own a Beach souvenier shop that sells primarily 4 items. Calculate Profit per month. What are some issues you could forsee in your revenue streams? After additional information is given, calculate seasonal income.

2 Answers

Describe the different parts of an SQL statement

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you used analysis to make a business-critical decision. Walk me through the analysis and outcome.

2 Answers

What is a clustered/non clustered index.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Whats the difference between inner join and outer join?

2 Answers

How do you manage project timelines with change requests?

1 Answer

What's the most creative or proud example you have of an exceptional insight you got from analytics work?

1 Answer