Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Interview Questions

22,438

Business interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you give about giving a presentation without preparation or knowledge of the subject?

6 Answers

Job description said NOTHING about giving presentations nor did anyone offer that this would be a quality expected of a BA when directly asked about it (if so, I would have prepared an adequate response). That information was deliberately withheld from me in an effort to trip me up in the formal interview.

I'd answer this by saying that these were actually two different questions - how one feels about giving a presentation on something you have knowledge about but on the fly, versus how one feels about giving a presentation about which one lacks knowledge. Clearly, the first situation would be preferable.

I guess you could see it that way, but it wasn't that way at all. By virtue of the fact that they wouldn't move on to the next topic/question after it was answered, it was clear to me that this was a question intended to disqualify/trip me up.

How would you deal with a stakeholder who was insisting that a complex process would be the ideal solution to an existing problem?

7 Answers

How has your previous experience prepared you for a role like this?

2 Answers

How would you perform an application upgrade?

1 Answer

What is the difference between a functional requirement and a system requirement?

3 Answers

What are your strengths as a manager?

Explain/define "Weighted Average".

1 Answer

What markets do you think Cisco should get into and why?

1 Answer

What reporting tools have you used? Actuate, Brio, Crystal Reports? How much experience have you had in scheduling jobs on Unix? Can you write XML and implement it?

1 Answer

Describe the different parts of an SQL statement

2 Answers