Business management associate Interview Questions

Business Management Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
J.P. Morgan
Project Manager/Business Analyst - Associate - IB Ops was asked...November 29, 2010

Tell me why do you want to work for J P Morgan?

2 Answers

I'm sincerely interested to get opportunity to this company. Hope if I am hired.

I'm Post graduate looking forward for the role which suits me

Master Electronics

What are you most proud of?

2 Answers

Be responsible and use my logic.

New vendor implementation project...explained the purpose, vendor research and selection along with final outcome of success. Less

Digital River

What is your favorite word?

2 Answers

I have a hard time deciding between incongruous and anti-disenfranchisement.

revenue

General Mills

Would you be okay with not having a voice in the company at the start of your career?

1 Answers

Yes, but at the same time, I would hope that General Mills is a company that would value my voice where appropriate. Less

General Mills

Why do you think this is a good fit?

1 Answers

General Mills' company culture and values are directly aligned with my personal beliefs and values. Less

Fidelity International

Why are you interested in working for Liberty?

1 Answers

Talked about my alignment to the values and interest in making my mark in a new role Less

Chicanos Por La Causa

Why do you want to work for CPLC.

1 Answers

I believe in the organIzation and what it stands for. I like feeling that I would be part of an organixation that helps people. Less

Urban Science

How many Ford trucks were sold in the US last year?

1 Answers

They are interested in your thought process here. Just think out loud logically to come to a decent ball park number Less

General Mills

Would you be willing to move to Minnesota?

Georgia State University

How would you handle a student unhappy with our services?

1 Answers

Would try to determine source of unhappiness (i.e. services per se or unreasonable expectations of services) before addressing remediation. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 160 Interview Questions