Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Manager Interview Questions

"Businesses depend on their business managers to oversee the operations of a department to ensure that goals are being met and productivity is consistent. In an interview, expect to cover questions about large accounts you may have managed, your previous experiences in business, and how you handle conflict or stress. In addition, you may be asked to explain how you validate data integrity or to even provide a sales pitch for their company."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Hard to say... there were so many questions. But they were all germane and relevant.

1 Answer

Would you ever lie to a customer? I will never forget that question.

1 Answer

How would I resolve the issue with the data integrity when receiving the files with the data from the clients?

1 Answer

How would you proceed if you were hired - how would you spend your first three months? There is no documentation in the department and two Analyst, who are here for a long time 'have everything they learned in their heads'.

1 Answer

There are a lot of reports scattered around sent by email, in folders etc. How would I resolve the issue? We are moving from one of the current reporting platforms, what would you implement as a new platform that would centralize reporting. Tableau, because it allows the user to connect to all data sources, which Click View can't do. Director told that it actually can (I used personal free version that did not have capability). So my final answer was ClickView together with Excel that can connect to the database.

1 Answer

How would you validate the data integrity for ad hoc requests?

1 Answer

Tell me about a hard decision you had to make, and what made it difficult?

1 Answer

How do you think that you will impact the culture at WealthTouch?

1 Answer

Why are you here ( as soon as I got there)

1 Answer

What would you say i should know about you (since i will find out anyway) that is a weakness in your work personality

1120 of 1,666 Interview Questions