Business office associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business office associate Interview Questions

7,579

business office associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what do you bring to the table what skills do you have

8 Answers

I am detailed oriented, a team player good communication and verbal skills, also a multi tasker

I am a valued team player with organizational skills that manages time appropriately.

To whom it may concern: First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review my resume and also give you some background info on myself. I feel I would make proper fit in the position of administrative assistant based on my experience and abilities. Although I am not experienced in QuickBooks, I do know Sage 50 & I feel I can rise to the challenge of learning any program or software required in a minimal amount of time, given the opportunity. As noted on my resume, my competencies and capabilities are strongly in line with those required for the position. For instance, working at Excel security as the service coordinator for the installation dept, I gained knowledge and insights into providing excellent customer service by anticipating client needs. I also became proficient in accounting via Sage/Peachtree to better invoice clients who did not have service contracts with us. I kept a strict record of techinician scheduling, ordering of materials needed for all projects, tracking of the shipments and redirecting those to the appropriate job site for completion. I'm looking forward to further discussing the position and my qualifications with you in more detail soon. I feel confident that I can fulfill the requirements needed for the office assistant position. Thank you again for your time and consideration.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was asked about my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. I was also asked what plan I had to help the Company grow.

3 Answers

How well I dealt with inter office conflict

2 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

Tell us about a difficult interpersonal situation you encountered and how did you handle it?

1 Answer

Why do I like working as a Box Office Treasurer?

1 Answer

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

What is your experience with handling confidential and sensitive information?

1 Answer

We work under pressured timelines and deadlines; the position also works with very sensitive and confidential matters and student records. How do you successfully manage yourself in this kind of environment? Provide details or strategies used.

1 Answer

This position often requires multi tasking. Can you tell me in detail about a time when you had to multitask and prioritize several tasks at once?

110 of 7,579 Interview Questions