Business Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

Business operations associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Problem Solving questions from the Recruiter: 1) What is 20% of 120? 2) What is 2/3 of 210? Problem Solving question from the Manager: 3) If company A has a budget of $5,000 per month for 20,000 clicks and company B has a budget of $6,000 per month for 35,000 clicks, which company is paying more?

3 Answers

1) 24; 2) 140; 3) I said company B and calculated the math for the manager outloud. According to her I was correct and they seemed impressed with my answers. They want to know if you can do basic math. They do not want you to use a calculator for these types of questions.

Question 3) is all about CPC (cost per click) A: 5000$ / 20,000 = 0.25$ (cost per click) B: 6000$ / 35,000 = 0.17$ (cost per click) Answer: Company A is paying more per click

Quicker way to answer the second question: 5,000/20,000 and 6,000/35,000 can be reduced to 5/20 and 6/35 = 1/5 and slightly higher than 1/6 (6/36) and clearly 1/5 is more than 1/6 so the answer is A. This can be done easily in your head if you are familiar with fractions.

One of the case studies concerned reorganizing a pharmaceutical sales staff, and essentially boiled down to how I would downsize the department.

1 Answer

describe your background + 1) how do you measure 45 minutes with 2 fuses and a lighter, 2) a similar brain teaser with moving people across a bridge with only one light, and 3) make a quadratic equation and solve it.

1 Answer

Have you been in a Supervisory role?

1 Answer

How do we make our revenue?

1 Answer

Tell me about a new marketing strategy you would recommend for our company. Or are we doing nothing wrong and do not need to make any changes?

1 Answer

what kind of traits can I bring to the company?

110 of 93 Interview Questions