Business Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Business Operations

Business Operations Interview Questions

Business operations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

25 horses, 5 race tracks. How many races you have to run to select top 5 horses.

58 Answers

7 Races First race all 25 in groups for 5 to figure out top 3 in each group. (15 left) Call them A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 Here A1 is faster than A2. A2 is faster than A3. The same applies for the rest of the groups. Now race A1, B1 C1 D1 E1 Lets say the order of the horses according to ranking was A1, B1,C1,D1,E1 So A1 is No 1 Now A1 is faster than B1 and B1 is faster than C1. So we can get rid of the entire D and E groups 9 horses remaining Also A1 is faster than B1 and B1 is faster than C1. So we can get rid of C2 and C3 7 horses remaining A1 is faster than B1. B1 is faster than B2. get rid of B3 6 horses remaining Out of these, We know A1 is the fastest. So now race A2, A3, B1,B2,C1 to figure out No2 and No3 positions

One race is the answer

Why 1?

Problem Solving questions from the Recruiter: 1) What is 20% of 120? 2) What is 2/3 of 210? Problem Solving question from the Manager: 3) If company A has a budget of $5,000 per month for 20,000 clicks and company B has a budget of $6,000 per month for 35,000 clicks, which company is paying more?

3 Answers

How to measure the hight of the building using Barometer

4 Answers

How would you allocate personnel between account management and account acquisition?

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation if there was a problem with a project you are working on?

1 Answer

One of the case studies concerned reorganizing a pharmaceutical sales staff, and essentially boiled down to how I would downsize the department.

1 Answer

Standard interview questions regarding experiences, skills, goals, etc. There was also a brief typing test and a brief customer-service test where you listen to a customer's phone call, find the product they're looking for in the catalog, and then type up notes regarding the situation.

1 Answer

Why would you like to join Palantir?

1 Answer

The make sure to let you know that this is not a management position, you are basically on your own. "Knowing that this is not a management position, where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

2 Answers

Why did I apply and what was I looking for in working there.

110 of 516 Interview Questions