Business Process Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Process Manager Interview Questions

Business process manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties

1 Answer

All were fine, no issues at all

Case study was the most difficult aspect. Just need to make sure to bone up on pharmaceutical distribution operations and industry.

1 Answer

Standard questions relating to experience and leadership. How do you work with people and manage issues with change management?

In what ways do you not match the job requirements and how can you overcome this?

What experience do you have with sla’s

1 Answer

Describe your knowledge of and experience with SAP Business Warehouse Report Writing and SAP/SRM

If you are offered this position where do you see yourself in this company in 3-5 years?

Tell me about a time when you failed at something?

Mostly technical questions How can I add value to the organization Give examples of gaps and opportunities I see in the supply chain, processes What is my management philosophy?

Discussed the job details and was told the top requirement for the role was ability to jump right in on day one. Discussion on how busy they are and that there would be a lot of projects to work on. I then asked with the amount of work to be done, how do they go about building team rapport during a hectic day; do they have lunch together or do they sit at their desks? The manager answered that she couldn't remember a time when anyone ever took lunch, that they just get on with the work.

110 of 27 Interview Questions