Business relations manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
HireCraft
Business Relations Manager was asked...April 9, 2017

Main questions were on understanding of lead generation and sales process. Checked the ability to handle large customers and real interest in the business role

1 Answers

I described but honestly speaking I was not that expert but demonstrated learning and hardworking interest that helped me get the job. Less

Globe Life Liberty National Division

What was one thing that would prevent you from accepting a position?

1 Answers

If this is is a commissioned sales job.

SMU (Southern Methodist University)

Why are you the BEST candidate for this role? What experiences do you bring to this role that would assist our many MBA candidates who seek both internships and jobs post graduation? What would your strategic plan look like in the first 30 days- the first 90 days? How many contacts do you have with Fortune 250 companies that hire MBA candidates- and in which functional areas? How would you deal with a situation involving a student who rejects a confirmed/agreed upon offer with Company "A" once the student leverages said offer with Company "B"?

Cinco

The rapid fire questions period was really great, I understood that the objective was to understand my thought process under duress which contrasted well as an interview technique when combined with the longer format questions and answers.

C Ahead Info Technologies

What is the most difficult project you have ever done?

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 Interview Questions