Business sales leadership development program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for business sales leadership development program

Business sales leadership development program Interview Questions

1,753

business sales leadership development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk

43 Answers

I am not going to talk either. The entertainment will be to see how much we can communicate with each other using only gestures, facial expressions and body language. Go!

What about showing them re-runs from old family videos your mom posted on YouTube? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

what are your strengths/weaknesses what appeals to you about the career track you are interested in?

22 Answers

How are M&M's made?

11 Answers

-In 2 minutes tell me why you are best fit for the program -Tell me about a time you used "out of the box" thinking to address a problem -Tell me about a time where you inspired others to follow your direction

7 Answers

If we undertake a campaign to contact our 30 day overdue group of customers, what is our overall probability of success given the following probabilities: 50% chance of having their e-mail on file 20% chance of a customer paying their bill without us contacting them 30% chance of a customer reading the e-mail we send them 30% chance of a customer making a payment if they read the e-mail etc.

5 Answers

Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this program?

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for Gallo?

4 Answers

Sometimes, they will ask for stuff related to their specific industries and you must be able to give them the answer that satisfied them. You have to think on the spot and cannot really prepare for this because you won't find out who you will interview with until you attend the welcoming event.

3 Answers

1. Name a time when you had to handle a difficult co-worker. 2. What line of business are you interested in? 3. What do you think makes you successful? 4. Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. 5. Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.

3 Answers