Business service officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

business service officer Interviews

Business service officer Interview Questions

8,955

business service officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If faced with violence from the juveniles how would you handle it?

3 Answers

There is no right answer other than making sure to articulate that it is unacceptable to strike a resident in anything other than the most extreme situations.

Instantly try to restrain and calm

As a JPO, it is your duty to gain total control of a violent situation with the least amount of force as possible as quickly as possible. Many juveniles resort to anger due to an inability to understand the thoughts and feelings they are experiencing; that is why it is crucial to maintain control and attempt to diffuse the situation to prevent further escalation.

What would you do to prepare your self for court? How to deal with a upset parent? How do you prioritize your time management skills?

2 Answers

If you are faced with multiple tasks, which would you prioritize first, second and third? Time sensative task, customer impact task or internal date and time sensative task.

2 Answers

What knowledge did I have about the Clery Act?

2 Answers

You show up to a burglary call, your partner gets shot and falls to the ground while the burglar runs away. What do you do?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

They asked a question that was somewhat confusing at the time but made a lot of sense later. They asked how I would deal with monitoring the work done by payroll administrators even as I was not their supervisor but was still responsible for the accuracy and quality of their work. Ironically, this question rang in my ears for a long time--it was definitely a dilemma.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you bring in the business when the market is dry?

2 Answers

Why are point to point VPNs not exactly the best way to connect LANS

2 Answers

Provide a process improvement example. Which skill set is more important? Critical thinking, effective communication or attention to details

1 Answer