Business technical analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business technical analyst Interview Questions

business technical analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you know when you have enough documentation?

1 Answer

Too much documentation has never been an issue in projects I've worked on in the past. I feel there's enough when, at a glance, new people coming into the project can be caught up quickly. The way I write my stories allows QA to build an easily readable Cucumber test suite that serves as documentation on features, and I let developers create their own documentation on project set up. Other documentation may include mockups and flow charts but are primarily used for estimation and feature building.

It wasn't really difficult. If you know the cookie cutter questions, you can easily walk through this interview. I have added a question when I interview people: What is your passion when it comes to business analysis? Why do you want to be one?

1 Answer

A 'hammer and nail' cost riddle question which was a bit weird to ask during an interview that had nothing to do with the role.

Signed non-disclosure.

2 Answers

What is the difference between LinkedIn and indeed

2 Answers

Asked questions about SAS, Tableau, & SQL experience.

1 Answer

1. Interview questions were from resume mostly. Make sure you know each and every word from the resume. 2. Past experience 3. Core Values (Lot of stress on that) 4. Behavior Questions

Tell me about yourself?

Agile Process

1 Answer

No one from the company showed up for the interview and I was never provided any explanation.

110 of 134 Interview Questions