Business Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Business Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Business technology consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Most questions were typical of a small consulting firm where client relationships are extremely important and an emphasis on growth remains prominent. For example, I was asked to discuss how I would approach a client engagement with little to no structure.

1 Answer

It was obvious that such a scenario requires assisting the client in identifying and documenting project scope and objectives. My answer also included influencing the engagement to define deliverables and acceptance criteria to ensure client satisfaction and accountability. This seems basic, but thinking about the client’s needs from their perspective is not always the primary focus for some. This answer seemed to resonate with my interviewer.

Suppose you are a consultant, and a client comes to you with a problem in their business processes. What are your first steps in addressing this problem?

1 Answer

What did I know about smart phones? Many questions were based on notions about how this was going to all come about; some seemed rather silly to me, but it was a strong indication that enough of the right people were involved in this effort.

There were none.

1 Answer

What are you watching on Netflix?

1 Answer

About experience in sales, values, reasons why I like selling, education, sales process

Tell me what you've learned about my company (during an unscheduled pop-in by the CEO in the middle of another interview)

110 of 24 Interview Questions