Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buyer Interview Questions

"As a buyer, it's your job to seek out products for your company's use, determine the best deals you can receive, and negotiate with vendors. Employers are looking for applications with strong analytical skills and confident decision-making and negotiating abilities. In an interview, you may be asked to provide examples of a past business negotiation you brokered or a time when you were able to source a product under budget."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Zulily?

1 Answer

The questions became more complex as they wanted you to compare percentages (which you must calculate) comparing different stocks and item numbers within a certain month or year all within one question! on average, the questions take approx 2-3 minutes to thoroughly calculate yet they expect you to provide the right answer in 30 SECONDS! insane!

1 Answer

It was not a difficult interview.

1 Answer

Prior to my first in-person interview, they asked me if I was more interested in a future in Client Services or Media.

1 Answer

Why did I decide to leave my career to follow my spouse's job that resulted in a relocation.

1 Answer

Basic questions about the business process.

1 Answer

What would you consider your weakness to be?

1 Answer

Originally applied for director of procurement. Interview lasted 10 mins and manager knew right away it was a good match ( he told me so)

1 Answer

Never really could ask as HR was horrible

1 Answer

What is your expected salary?

2130 of 2,186 Interview Questions