Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buyer Interview Questions

"As a buyer, it's your job to seek out products for your company's use, determine the best deals you can receive, and negotiate with vendors. Employers are looking for applications with strong analytical skills and confident decision-making and negotiating abilities. In an interview, you may be asked to provide examples of a past business negotiation you brokered or a time when you were able to source a product under budget."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What kind of analysis have you performed

1 Answer

How do you plan to get up to speed sooner rather than later?

Math test.

1 Answer

How would you answer a question asked by a superior from another department that you did not know the answer to.

1 Answer

What might be some concerns when buying from a job shop?

1 Answer

What are the inputs of an MRP?

1 Answer

I was asked "If there is one thing that you would change about Zulily EXCEPT regarding order fulfillment and delivery times, what would that be and why"?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was what did I want for a budget. I told him $10,000 to get started.. For some reason I was not invited to the banking meetings so I could discuss budgeting. Another $10,000 should have been allotted for advertising.

What is 5% of 60?

1 Answer

The most difficult question is how would you manage the relationship with the sites while also acting on instructions from Corporate and Corporate initiatives

2130 of 1,606 Interview Questions