Buyer Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buyer Planner Interview Questions

Buyer planner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?

1 Answer

I find it very helpful to be positive and befriend people over the phone, and establish relationships with individuals, especially if I will be making repeat calls. One time in school, I wanted to take a specific professor for one of his classes, so I e-mailed him prior to class starting, because his class was full. I was able to speak with him and tell him why I wanted to take the class, so eventually I was let into the class.

How large was the last company you worked for? How many employees does it have?

1 Answer

What was your best and worst boss, in the past?

1 Answer

It was not a difficult interview. I was asked why do I want to work for Acuity.

1 Answer

Would I be willing to stay late or come in on weekends to ensure that work was completed in a timely fashion.

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to use math skills to solve a problem.

1 Answer

Q. How do I feel about working in an warehouse environment

1 Answer

Why did I decide to leave my career to follow my spouse's job that resulted in a relocation.

1 Answer

what experience to you have with ERP/MRP and Excell programs.(looking for someone that is very knowledge-able in these fields.

1 Answer

Would you be able to handle working for a small company in a job that you are over qualified for after working for a large corporation?

110 of 108 Interview Questions