c Interview Questions | Glassdoor

c Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

c Interview Questions

2. At HSBC we believe in doing the right thing - what is best for our customers. Tell me about a customer that has asked you for a product or service that you did not believe was best for their needs. Example probes: What was the situation? What had the customer requested? Why did you think the product / service did not meet their needs? How did you handle the situation? What alternatives did you consider? What was the final outcome?

Why did you leave your existing job

When can you start

1 Answer

Write a program to print a matrix (of numbers) in spiral order

2 Answers

They do a LOT of talking, you will hardly get a word in. They stare you up & down.

As an SE the owner wants you to know about Java and C# programming. So there are questions on those. Also SQL based questions as they want you to know how to answer customers technical questions on how their code works in the customers environment.

1 Answer

Why would I want to use a ScopeLock in a multi-threaded application instead of the standard: Mutex m; m.lock(); doSomething(); m.unlock();

1 Answer

If I write an empty class in C++ (a class with no functions or variables), can I do the following: EmptyClass a = new EmptyClass(); EmptyClass b = a;

1 Answer

"On the white-board, write the code to reverse a linked-list in C."

1 Answer

I don't want to disclose the exact question (not only because of the NDA I signed, but because it won't be fun if you have this exact same question, and it won't help you anyways I think).

110 of 269 Interview Questions