Cable, Internet & Telephone Providers interview questions | Glassdoor

Time Warner Cable Interviews

jobs.spectrum.com  /  HQ: New York, NY

766 Interviews / Now known as Spectrum

2.6 Average

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

When you experienced a tough customer, how did you handle him or her?

4 Answers

I calmed the person down by letting them vent.

let them talk or finish their story and then u summary what they trying to tell before u advice them what they should do next.

Suppose you are working on a project with an original scope of a few months and you are told that you instead now have a few days -- how would you handle it?

5 Answers

sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?

1 Answer

What are some of the things you might consider when designing a database?

2 Answers

How would you handle a system outage?

2 Answers

How will you show value to the clients for a training goal that comes from corporate that they may not see any value in? How do you get their buy-in?

1 Answer

I was taken into another room with a phone where the manager "called" me and I was told to role play and try to sell TDS products. It was very difficult because I didn't know the products and basically had to just make stuff up. They also expect you to know top down selling

1 Answer

What port do you change for email? What is the difference between a private and public ip address? How would you handle an irate customer. When is a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between MS Visio and IBM Rational Modeler (formerly called Rational Rose) ?

110 of 7,341 Interview Questions