Cable, Internet & Telephone Providers interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

9,782

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I was taken into another room with a phone where the manager "called" me and I was told to role play and try to sell TDS products. It was very difficult because I didn't know the products and basically had to just make stuff up. They also expect you to know top down selling

1 Answer

What port do you change for email? What is the difference between a private and public ip address? How would you handle an irate customer. When is a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

I was asked how do I deliver a "no" to the customer when they are expecting and demanding a "yes" answer.

1 Answer

Explain the difference between MS Visio and IBM Rational Modeler (formerly called Rational Rose) ?

1 Answer

How to center a 200px x 200px div to the center of the screen?

1 Answer

What was your biggest achievement? Tell me a time where you made a mistake and how did you fix it? How do you decide which task is more important to take first?

1 Answer

What is== and === operator?

1 Answer

How would you split your time between a team of 10-12 if multiple reps were struggling.

1 Answer

"What would you do if it was 4:30 PM on a Friday before your vacation and I came in with a job that I needed to have done by Monday morning?"

4 Answers

Name a time when you had to overcome objectives to get the sale

3 Answers