Cad designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cad designer Interview Questions

cad designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked about my work and how I worked with my peers alone as well as within a group. Would I be willing to move to different projects.

4 Answers

I work very well with my peers. I can work one on one with an Engineer or within a group. My work is very proficient and done in a timely manner and I look forward to working on various projects.

I take a lot of pride in my work. I take even more pride when I have an opportunity to collaborate with others in a team environment. A project isn't meant to last forever. For that reason I'm always prepared to switch gears to a new project. Indeed, that why I love engineering design. It's exciting work. I never get burned out with it.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Are you available for traveling on long term projects on occasion?

2 Answers

How many years experience with AutoCAD?

2 Answers

Do you work better in a group setting or alone?

1 Answer

Would I work for less then the job was asking

1 Answer

How much money am I looking for? Then, I was asked how much would I want to stay for long term.

1 Answer

Do you know a great deal about Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing?

1 Answer

Do you know how to use SolidWork?

2 Answers

Asked a question about an example of work environment where you worked together with a team and where you were asked to do something against your ethics.

1 Answer

After telling me how they operated, they asked how my experience would benefit them.

110 of 122 Interview Questions