Cae analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cae analyst Interview Questions

cae analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What port do you change for email? What is the difference between a private and public ip address? How would you handle an irate customer. When is a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

1 Answer

SMTP port 25 is usually where you would look first. For Verizon they use a different port. 465. The difference is in the range of the octets. private IP ranges from (class A)10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255, (class B)172.16.0.0-172.31.255.255, (class C)192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255. These are used "inside". The other address ranges (first octet) 1-127, 128-191, and 192-254 excluding the ones mentioned above are considered the Class A, B, C public ranges. The other two questions about Irate customers and above and beyond are subjective. My advice is breathe deep and be nice, ALWAYS be nice.

Will you get bored with this as you have never been an agent and there is no travel or out of office responsibilities.

2 Answers

1.What would you do if a customer wants to cancel services with Comcast?

2 Answers

Interviewer asked me to sell him a pen. I should have won an award my response was so freaking brilliant!

Normal questions

1 Answer

the hours i was available

1 Answer

How you handle difficult people

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

1 Answer

do you have any expierence

1 Answer

What do you think makes a company great?

110 of 93 Interview Questions