Receptionist Interview Questions in Calgary, AB | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Receptionist

Receptionist Interview Questions in Calgary, AB, Canada

Receptionists will be asked to take on a number of clerical roles in the office, including answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and working face-to-face with customers. Employers are looking for candidates with excellent organizational skills and who knows how to maintain a positive, helpful attitude in the workplace. In an interview you may be asked about any bookkeeping or scheduling experience you have. Be prepared with personal anecdotes about instances when you assuaged a frustrated customer or worked around a scheduling conflict.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The question was about if my accent (Spanish is my first language) was so strong that could be an issue to be in the reception area

1 Answer

I. Explain him that I have been working in many industries in Canada in the last 15 years, I have an accent but I am capable to communicate in perfectly understandable English also if any person speak pretty fast is difficult to understand even for English speakers. Plus I am bilingual which is an skill that should be appreciated.

What did you and your recruiter talk about when you talked about us? What did she tell you?

110 of 17 Interview Questions